An interim CTO or fractional VP of Engineering to serve you now, to prevent precious months lost on your product roadmap later.
In today’s technology-driven businesses, having strong engineering leadership is crucial and essential to success. Conversely, the lack of a strong engineering leader is often times more costly to the business—from poor technology decisions, accumulation of technical debt, and blown-up product roadmaps.
We Can Help
We’ve served as CTOs and VPs of Engineering (among other senior leadership roles), in both full-time and interim capacities.
Having built, led and advised many engineering organizations from startups to enterprises, we have the experience to help teams of all sizes and across varying stages in their growth cycle, including the nuances of what works better for early-stage startups vs mid-stage growth companies vs established incumbents.
We are as comfortable leading and operating an engineering organization at a senior level, as we are rolling up our sleeves and being hands-on technically.
Some of the things we’ve done:
- helping startups with technology expertise, leadership and credibility
- review pitch decks and refine engineering slides; occasionally presenting
- planning product roadmaps; getting product roadmaps back on track
- building/hiring world-class teams from scratch
- leading/managing teams of 50+ across multi-national markets
- establishing discipline and processes for a maturing team
- filling in for departing CTOs or vacant roles, assisting with transition and maintaining team continuity, recruiting and grooming permanent successor and executing succession plan
Stop losing precious months and get the leadership you’re missing now, and ensure your engineering teams have the crucial support they need to continue operating smoothly.
- Interim/Part-time CTO
- Interim/Part-time VP of Engineering
- Recruiting, Hiring, Team Building
- Succession Planning
- Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting
- Product Roadmap Reboot
- Mentoring and Training
- Engineering Turnarounds
- Managing Offshore Teams/Vendors